We hope you really enjoyed the past few days with us.
We’ve got a handy check list for you for when you leave! We’d like to start cleaning the house tomorrow morning at 10am but before we do, we’d like you to:
- Sweep or vacuum the lodge. It’ll help you make sure you’ve not left anything.
- If you’ve used Pean-buiten bed linen, then take it off the beds, put it all in a pillow case and leave it at the door. You don’t need to take off the flannel mattrass covers or the blue pillow cases.
- Hang the towels in the bathroom.
- Wash up and clear away as much of the dirty dishes as you can. If you can’t, then at least load the dishwasher and put it on a short programme.
- If you’ve used any extra wood but not yet paid for it, you can do so using this link: https://useplink.com/payment/y8ZJRuWmVmpeOIaVQ7GKO/
- Please put the key back into the key safe, the code is still the same as the one upon arrival.
At P1 you will find large containers to hand in sorted waste
- Plastic and drinking cartons (PD) in the roll container with orange lid
- Rest in the blue roll container with black lid
- Paper in the blue roll container with blue lid
- Glass in the glass container
- GFT in the green clicko
If you have any food stuffs left over that haven’t been prepared or cooked, then we can probably take it off your hands. #nofoodwaste. You can leave it in the fridge.
We would like it if you still stop by the front desk to tell us about your experience during your stay. If we are not there at the moment you’re always free to send us a message. We love to read and hear about it!